- The Brighten Up series (160DS and 290DS) outperform others, with Raybender 3000 technology, light tracking reflector and 99.7% reflective tube material, provides up to double the light output at low angle sunlight (just when you need it the most, during winter).
- Excessive layers of glazing or lenses can reduce winter light output, instead, Brighten Up series exclusively uses INFRAREDuction technology (patented) which draws heat away from the product before it enters your home.
With extremely reflective tubing and high levels of technology, these products are able to disperse more natural light across the room than other much larger systems, with substantial less heat gain.
While tubes are the most effective way to bring large amounts of light into the home, round and square finishing options at ceiling level, can still be matched to complement your décor and style.
Advantages of Tubular Daylighting systems
Filters out harmful UV that causes fading but encourages plant growth. Only 99.7% reflective tubing will deliver the brightest, purest natural daylight into your home so you can enjoy benefits such as:
- A well-lit home will create a safer environment for the whole family
- See true colours of clothing, makeup, pictures or anything you want to look its best
- Long term investment, not only will electric lighting be reduced but a will-lit home will increase its sale value
- Are you “SAD”? Reduce “Seasonal Affect Disorder” for a happier family in winter
Custom made or designed
Custom double glazed skylights give you the flexibility to design a feature that suits your space. The clean internal finish means only the sky is visible with no exposed framework, creating a look in keeping with modern design
Using a slimline aluminium frame powder coated to any nominated colour large areas can be glazed with a clean finish, creating a feature for any space. These roof lights are custom designed and manufactured with each client’s needs in mind.
Why Roof Ventilation
Tailored roof tile
Solar Star® by Solatube®
The Solar Star is an incredibly straightforward piece of equipment to install – usually in less than an hour – and you don’t have to worry about electrical hook-ups, installation fees or other costs eating into the savings you thought you were getting. You get to sit back, enjoy worry-free operation all year round, and never again have to wonder if roof space heat is literally siphoning money out of your bank account. The Solar Star Roof Ventilation system is also backed by a 5-year warranty on the solar panel and a full 10-year warranty on the motor and all other parts.
Defeat the heat and reduce moisture
The installation of a roof ventilation system is important for any house, to make your home more energy efficient. A hot roof space transfers heat into your living spaces, which means increased temperatures and costly electricity bills. Moisture derived from high humidity levels in the home causes damage to your roof structure. Moisture can also saturate insulation, promote fungal decay and plywood delamination. With the new energy-efficient building programs being introduced by the government and the Building Code of Australia, all consideration should be given to meet new standards and to make your home more comfortable as well as reducing energy costs.